Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 128-129)
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: A traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe that will rival the best wheat-containing recipes!
Chocolate Chip Cookies can easily become great cookies featuring butterscotch chips, nuts, or coconut too.
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
½ Cup Brown Sugar ½ Cup Sugar ½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter 2 Ounces Cream Cheese 1 Egg 1 Teaspoon Vanilla 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder ½ Cup Glutinous Rice Flour ¾ Cup Cornstarch 1 Cup White Rice Flour ¼ Cup Sorghum Flour 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- Cream sugars and butter together.
- Add cream cheese, egg and vanilla; mix.
- Add baking soda and powder; mix.
- Add flours and cornstarch; mix slowly.
- Add chocolate chips (and optional nuts, raisins, coconut, etc.); mix until evenly distributed.
- Use a small spoon and drop one inch balls onto greased standard cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 16 minutes. Cookies will be a light golden brown on surface when done.