Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Chocolate Strawberry Cookie Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 144-145)
Gluten-Free Chocolate Strawberry Cookie: An enjoyable chewy chocolate cookie accented with strawberry (or your favorite berry or citrus flavor).
Chocolate Strawberry Cookie
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter ¾ Cup Sugar ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar 3 Ounces Cream Cheese 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder 1½ Cups White Rice Flour ½ Cup Glutinous Rice Flour ¼ Cup Cocoa ½ Cup Strawberry Preserves 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the sugar, powdered sugar, butter and cream cheese.
- Add baking powder, white rice, glutinous rice flour and cocoa; mix completely.
- Add strawberry (or other desired flavor) preserves and mix until consistency of cookie dough.
- Add chocolate chips and mix to distribute evenly.
- Use a small spoon to drop one inch mounds onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.