Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Fruit Bowl / Cup Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 206-207)
Gluten-Free Fruit Bowl / Cup: Some desserts can be quite healthful as well as great tasting.
A fresh fruit bowl is a perfect way to enhance any meal without adding many calories.
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
1 Cantaloupe Melon 1 Honeydew Melon 1 Pint Blueberries 1 Pint Red Raspberries 1 Orange (for Juice) Few Fresh Mint Sprigs (optional)
- Cut melons into small pieces (1" cubes, or use a melon-ball scoop).
- Chop some of the mint into small pieces, and retain a few sprigs or whole leaves for a finishing garnish.
- Arrange melon pieces, blueberries, raspberries, and chopped mint into cups or bowls as desired. If you wish to speed preparation, you can mix the fruit together in a large bowl first and then distribute to smaller bowls or cups (keeping in mind that delicate fruits such as raspberries will likely fall apart in the process).
- Cut the orange in half, and squeeze fresh orange juice over cups of fruit, using your hand to catch any seeds.
- Garnish with optional fresh mint sprigs, and serve.