Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Chocolate Cheesecake with Cinnamon Crust Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 46-47)
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cheesecake with Cinnamon Crust: This simply irresistible cheesecake, with its potent accents of cinnamon and almond, makes for a flavorful dessert that is complex and stimulating!
Cream Cheese Chocolate Cheesecake with Honey & Cinnamon Crust
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
3 Tablespoons Melted Butter ¼ Cup Brown Sugar 2 Tablespoons Honey 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon ¼ Cup White Rice Flour 1½ Cups Almond Meal
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients
1 Cup Cottage Cheese 16 Ounces (2 packages) Cream Cheese ¼ Cup Sour Cream ½ Cup Honey 1 Tablespoon Vanilla ¼ Cup Cocoa ¼ Cup Cornstarch 3 Eggs ½ Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
YieldOne 9" round cheesecake.
- Melt butter. Add brown sugar and honey to melted butter and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Line bottom of 9" springform pan with parchment paper; grease pan.
- Into bottom of springform pan, gently press crust mixture into place (crust will just be on the bottom of pan, not sides).
- Bake crust at 300° for 20 minutes. While crust is baking, prepare cream cheese filling.
Cream Cheese Filling Directions
- In blender, blend cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream; blend.
- Add honey, vanilla, cocoa, cornstarch and eggs; blend.
Assembly and Final Baking Directions
- Once crust has finished baking, remove from oven and cover with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cream cheese mixture and bake at 300° for 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate overnight (leave in springform pan until ready to serve).