Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 64-65)
Gluten-Free Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes: A moist and flavorful chocolate raspberry cupcake that is simple to create and good for parties or an after dinner treat.
Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
1 Cup Sugar 3 Eggs ¼ Cup Seedless Raspberry Jam ¼ Cup Drained, Crushed Pineapple ½ Cup Vegetable Oil ¾ Cup Buttermilk ½ Cup Cocoa 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda ½ Cup Tapioca Flour 1¾ Cups White Rice Flour
- With mixer, mix the eggs and sugar together on medium-high speed for about two minutes until the batter takes on a fluffy lemon-yellow appearance (see picture below).
- Add jam, pineapple, oil, and buttermilk; mix.
- Add cocoa and baking soda; mix.
- Add flours; mix.
- Prepare cupcake pan by either lining with paper cupcake liners or greasing the pan.
- Fill each cupcake ½ to ¾ full with batter and then bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then frost with any complimentary icing.